When you look in the mirror, what is the first thing that you tell yourself?
Did you experienced wishing that you are someone else or someone better?
If yes, it's just a normal feeling. Maybe most of us who have ever lived thought and wished that we could change things about ourselves: the eyes, body, nose, our height, personality, etc.
Every morning, when I'm off to somewhere Before I go, I look in the mirror and say "I am Beautiful! It really helps me boost confidence because I know for God that I am, his beautiful princess. Money, Fame, Appearance, Wealth, status, and the latest version of iPhone.
These things have one thing in common which is they are not guaranteed.
Even if you have those things, they are all temporary. Because when our self-worth depends on our outward aspects of life, fulfillment and happiness will always not last long I believe that the true worth can only be measured by seeing ourselves through God our Creator's eyes.
How much value does he place in your life?
Did you know that God loves you just as much as he loves his son Jesus!?
You can't get anymore worth than that!
Check it out in verse John 17 When Jesus finished saying these things, he looked up to heaven and said, “Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, so that the Son can glorify you. You gave him authority over everyone so that he could give eternal life to everyone you gave him. This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.
Now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I shared with you before the world was created.
Here are 12 Ways to Look and Feel Your Best
Do you feel like very lonely, depressed or thinking to give up on your dreams? Then this is for you. Realize now that you are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
You are TALENTED and UNIQUE creation of God. You indeed belong to a life fulfilled with love for yourself and for those around you as well.
11. Having positive relationships - With an open communication, it is healthy and needed for our positive progress. A strong relationship and communication, whether through your family, friends, co-church members, local community, or lover, will hold you responsible for your own health and well being. It will definitely provide you with true, sincere and caring people you can count on in times of need or negative shift. (Don’t forget about this blog that will brighten your life every day! )
10. Stop comparing yourself to others. Whenever you try to compare yourself to others, you are like devaluing yourself. Realize your self-worth. Because i believe it can even help improve your net worth!
9. Wear your beautiful smile. It is essential to your happiness and self-esteem. Studies have shown that smiling more even by force, can genuinely decrease stress, and also has many other benefits. It will not only make your mood rise, you’ll do the same for others. Remember that as we smile more and empower ourselves, we shine a light for others to follow. Shine bright like a diamond! Then, they may also give themselves permission to smile more and more.
8. Never put or build yourself up by putting others down. It doesn't work. Believe me.
7. Complimenting yourself. It's a nice way to give yourself importance and love are by practicing called“mirror work” like what I'm doing every time I'm off to somewhere. First, Just Walk right up to a mirror, and tell something like “Your face looks beautiful so much today ” to “I love how unique and wonderful person you are!” or "You are worth loving!"
6. Carry yourself well. Be confident. Always remember that you were handmade by God.
5. Look beyond you, appreciate and celebrate the accomplishment of others.
4. Cut back on the sugar and drink plenty of water! Eat healthy, organic. whole foods, (fruits and vegetables) for better health, better moods, and a happier digestive system that will thank you for eating this way.
3. Get enough sleep. Short nights can weaken your immune system and result in unproductive days. Also, read Guidelines for Sleeping Right.
2. Stay active every day. You can also exercise, do yoga, meditate, or you may even read your favorite book to stay active.
1. Get closer to God and know everything about him. Always pray and have faith. Start here.
If you like this post. You can choose reactions and share this to your friends.