What is love for me?
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. Love begins with a journey. Love gives you a sense of peace, helps you make everything-the good and the bad-acceptable, and it can inspire you to be the best person you can be. Love is giving, compassionate and unselfish, yet it isn't blind. Love is skillfully evasive. Love requires daily affirmation. Love is God. That's my own definition.
Love is a decision, a choice we each must make. The greatest demonstration of love is to give our lives to the person we love. I believe that every one of us knows how to love. Because we have the longing inside of us since we were born. The desire of being loved, and share the love within us to others. But Not all the people know how to love in a right way or properly. Now the question is how to love properly? Read it below:
- Find a romantic Love
1. Decide what you want from your relationship.
2. Offer things for your Love.
3. Meet different kinds of people.
4. Let yourself be weak with other people
5. Don’t force love and don’t try to speed it up.
- Make your relationship last
1. Have a commitment.
2. Learn lessons and apply it all to your relationships.
3. If you are wrong, apologize.
4. Work hard and continuously to make yourself and those you love more.
5. Do not be jealous because of petty things.
6. Try to see issues from every side. Don’t just listen to yourself.
7. Be partners all the time.
- Avoid Common Relationship Problems
1. Never try to manipulate someone’s feelings.
2. Remember, no one is perfect, so is your Partner.
3. Find good ways to deal with your stress or problems.
4. Always try new things and pursuing new experiences together.
5. Keep your focus on the things that actually matter.
6. No one is better than you and you are not better than anyone else.
- Love also your Friends and Family
1. Work hard at your relationships.
2. Earn the respect of others.
3. Love people for who they really are.
4. Find the true beauty(inside and out) in others.
5. Embrace the negatives and Focus on the positives.
- Always Communicate and be open
1. Before loving anyone else, you have to love yourself.
2. Appreciate this moment.
3. Don’t be too selfless.
4. Do the things in life that make you happy.
5. Love God and believe he loves you